Do you need emergency pest control done? Search for a “pest control near me” to take care of your emergency needs. Call Any Pest to achieve 100% relief from pests in your home and business. We are a full-service pest control company with extensive experience locating pests and treating properties. We serve large and small customers with quality work and outstanding customer service.
Do You Need Emergency Pest Control Service?
Common Types of Pests
Our pest control experts will assess your property and recommend the best treatment plan to get rid of the pests in your home. The key to getting rid of pests is knowing which ones are invading your home so you can stop them from returning. Here are some common types of pests. When you’re ready to get rid of pests, you must first know what pests you have. Different pests require different treatments, so it’s essential to figure out what kind of pest you’re dealing with before you start looking for a solution.
Termites are a group of insects that cause damage to wood by feeding on it. They are commonly found in warm climates, but they can also be found in many areas of the United States.
There are two types of termite infestation: subterranean and dry wood.
- Subterranean termite infestations are the most common type found in Southern states, especially Louisiana.
- Drywood termite infestations are more likely to occur in Northern states and Canada due to their colder climates.
There is no way to know if subterranean termites have infected your home until they begin damaging your property. If you notice any signs of wood damage around your house or inside your walls, you must call us immediately so we can get started on treatment as soon as possible.
Rodents include mice, squirrels, rats, and more. Most are known for transmitting diseases like hantavirus or other diseases through their droppings. Their presence can also cause allergic reactions in some people due to their fur blowing into the air during nesting season or entering a home through an open door or window.
Bees, wasps, and hornets are attracted to our food and beverages. To protect against bee stings, keep your doors closed when eating or drinking outside. Call an exterminator, like Any Pest, immediately if you see a bee swarm on your property. Suppose you are allergic to bee stings and get medical attention before calling Any Pest.
Two types of ants invade homes: carpenter ants and black carpenter ants.
- Carpenter ants are more significant than most other ants, with dark brown bodies and orange heads.
- Black carpenter ants are smaller than carpenter ants, with black bodies and red heads.
These insects eat wood and can cause significant damage if left untreated for too long. To avoid infestations in the future, seal cracks around doors and windows with caulk or other appropriate sealant materials so they cannot get inside your home in the first place!
It can be a scary situation if you find that you have an infestation of pests in your home. The good news is that there are many options available for controlling pests. However, you need to be aware that not all of these methods are effective; some can even worsen matters if not done properly. Be sure to call us today for fast and effective pest control services!
Identify the Pest
Before treating pest control, you must first identify what kind of pest is causing the problem. Insects have different feeding habits and preferences for where they like to live. Some insects can also carry diseases that can be dangerous for humans and animals. For example, fleas carry tapeworms, and ticks carry Lyme disease, which can be transferred to pets and humans when they bite or are crushed by walking across them barefoot on the floor or in bedding or clothing.
Don’t try to solve your pest control problems by yourself. DIY methods like mothballs and bug bombs often don’t work and can even worsen things. And if you do use pesticides without proper training, you could end up hurting yourself or others in your home.
Get Your Home Ready For Treatment
When you need emergency pest control, getting your home ready for treatment is essential. You can do several things to prepare for pest control treatment and ensure that the infestation is eliminated quickly and efficiently.
- Declutter – The first thing you should do when you need emergency pest control is decluttering. This will make it easier for your exterminator to find and treat all of the pests in your house, giving them less chance to escape and hide somewhere else in your home or yard.
- Remove Pets – If pets are in your home, removing them is best while the exterminators perform their work. If they see a pet, they may avoid treating certain areas of the house because they don’t want to come into contact with it. This means they could miss out on treating some areas where pests are hiding, so it’s best to remove all animals from the premises during treatment.
- Remove Water and Sources of Food – If you have standing water around your house or yard, remove it before the pest control technician arrives. Pests are attracted to water and will be drawn to it if they have the opportunity.
In addition, if there are any food sources around your home (such as bird feeders or trash cans), ensure that these items are properly sealed up before the technician arrives. This will help prevent unwanted pests from coming inside your home after treatment has been completed.
Call In the Professionals From Any Pest
Every year, many households face the threat of pests. From termites to ants to mice, they pose a significant risk to your home and family. Fortunately, there are professionals from Any Pest ready to take control of your pest problem. Any Pest is a reputable company with a history of being the go-to pest control provider. We understand that you’re looking for an effective solution to whatever type of pest problem you may face.
GIVE US A CALL TODAY! (678) 971-3682