The biggest issue with pests is that, once you start to see them—it might be too late. For some of the most common pests like ants, roaches, spiders, and termites, one usually means more. Even the smallest sign of pests on your property calls for a solution. It’s time to call a professional. Don’t let that first panicked sighting could become one of many. Instead, consider hiring a pest control company for regular pest inspections and home services.
What do Regular Pest Inspections Entail?
Just like hiring an HVAC technician, a proper pest control provider keeps your home life moving bug-free.
Well, what is a home inspection?
Basically, a pest professional will check out the most vulnerable or pest-likely places in your home. This includes checking for signs of pest activity like droppings, bite/scratch marks, and even dead pests. Afterward, they will provide you with a report of what was found, and the current pest level of your home. Based on the risk or state of infestation, they should recommend some options on how to keep your home pest free. Most of the time it will be suggested to hire a regular inspection plan depending on how intense the issue is or how concerned you might be about pests.
It can be tempting to take care of the problem yourself. If you suspect an issue and can see where it is coming from, it may be possible for some DIY relief. (Check out our other blog on easy pest prevention tips here.) Searching and cleaning can be effective when it comes to pest problems; however, prevention is usually best left to the professionals.
How Long Do Pest Inspections Take?
Pest professionals will aim to thoroughly inspect both the interior and exterior of your home. Depending on where you live, the proof left behind by these critters can be as obvious as large pieces of damaged property or small droppings left near tiny holes. That is why an evaluation of structural damage is usually included as well. Pests can cause damage by breaking and entering your house. The professional will look out for damaged floorboards, cracks in walls, decayed siding, and easy hiding places.
With all of this to consider, inspections should take no more than 30 minutes sometimes an hour to complete. It all depends on how big your property is, and if your sightings or concerns are dire—such as if they have any hard-to-reach place they must access. The best way to assist with this process is by checking and cleaning beforehand. If you have areas of concern, be sure to bring that up before they start.
The Any Pest Resident Inspection Process
For Any Pest, our company offers both commercial and residential pest control. We follow a three-step plan to help rid your residential home of pesky pests:
- Consult. As soon as you call or fill out our online form, an Any Pest trained and registered technician will contact you. They will talk with you on the phone and gather information about your pest infestation for free! After learning more details about your pest infestation concerns, we will set up an appointment for a free inspection of your home. We will work with you to address any concerns and always propose responsible treatment options.
- Inspect. Providing a free inspection of your home allows our pest technician to discover your specific pest problems. We aim to find pest-conducive environments in or outside of your home that could enable future pest infestations. Any Pest technicians are trained professionals and will vigorously check your property during the inspection. We want any of our customers to feel comfortable, so we listen to all concerns you have. In the end, our team evaluates the results of our inspection and thoroughly discusses our findings with you along with our proposed treatment options.
- Treat & Monitor. Based on your consultation and the evaluation of your property, an Any Pest, Inc. technician will provide quality workmanship when implementing treatment services for your residence. We specialize in termites, mosquitos, cockroaches, and wildlife. Tailored specifically to your dwelling, our treatments minimize your exposure while keeping existing or potential pests out of your home.
Residential Pest Control Services:
- Interior and Exterior Treatment
- Interior Monitoring Programs
- Termite Bond
- Spider Web Removal
- Sentricon Termite Control
After treatment, we will monitor your results and follow up with you to make sure your pest control needs are being met!
Should I Have Regular Pest Inspections?
No one wants to share their home with pests. These uninvited guests bring decay and destruction that any homeowner would want to avoid. Yes, regular pest inspections can cost money—but you must ask yourself if the continued reassurance of a home life of safety and security is worth it. That’s why regular pest inspections are necessary for the upkeep of your everyday life. You will need quality protection, so be sure to go with a verified company.
At Any Pest, we have treated homes for pest infestations since 1989, so you can expect quality service from our experienced residential pest technicians. Our pest professionals are skilled, professional, and ethical, and are all trained to address each of your residential pest questions and concerns. We strive for friendly service and thorough pest treatments prove that customer satisfaction is paramount to our success. Our focus on treating the bugs outside of your home, and stopping them before they can get inside, reduces the number of treatments needed inside your home.
Any Pest provides continual training to ensure that all our residential pest technicians constantly exceed industry standards. Why wait? Receive friendly, quality pest control services from a company.