Pest Control Professional Jobs – BOTH Experienced Non Experienced
We are a Pest Control Company based in Kennesaw, GA seeking a high energy, enthusiastic, candidate interested in a career as a Pest Control Professional. Apply below for Pest Control Jobs with Any Pest Inc.
The Pest Control Professional is responsible for providing services that promote environmental health and safety by preventing unwanted pests in and around living areas.
We are looking to hire candidates that have either:
- NO experience in the Pest Control Industry, whom we will fully train
- 1 (one) year minimum experience running a Pest Control route
We have positions available to start immediately.
Position involves independent work and a desire to work both indoors and outdoors. This is a Full-time Exempt position, with some Saturday work required. Drug Screening, Background Check, and Valid Driver’s License all required.
We are a family owned company that values our employees. Our goal is to impress our customers through our quality services, ethics, and customer care. If you feel this is the right position for you, we would love to see if you will be the next addition to our team!
Responsibilities and duties:
- Full-time position, some Saturday work required
- Identify service needs problems and perform treatment duties
- Work with and around bugs, rodents, pest prevention/elimination odors, and pest-related products
- Work is performed indoors and outdoors in varying weather conditions
- The Pest Control Professional reports to the Director of Pest Control Services
- High school diploma or equivalent
- -Must be able to drive and operate a company vehicle and meet company/insurance driving standards
- -Must be prompt
- -Must be able to work independently and with a team, must be a self-starter and good communicator
- -Clean and neat image required
- -Assist other departments in off seasons or when management deems necessary
Required licenses or certifications:
- Valid Georgia Driver’s License
- Will be required to take and pass the Georgia Structural Pest Control Registration License exam (training and cost for the exam will be provided) if not already licensed
Position for entry-level, no prior experience candidates will begin at a starting salary of $33,280.00 per year.
Position for candidates with prior pest control route technicians will begin at a starting salary of $42,500.00 per year.
Company vehicle provided. We offer a benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available after 90 days of employment, Life Insurance covered 100% by the company after 90 days. Paid Time Off and 401K with company match available after one year of employment.
Please complete the application and Recruit Background Authorization and Release Form, and then submit it by fax or email.
Fax: (678) 888-0061
Email: [email protected]