Sales Professional Jobs
Pest Control Company based in Kennesaw, GA seeking high energy, enthusiastic, candidate interested in a career as a Sales Professional . Apply for a Sales Professional job today!
The Sales Professional is responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive strategies to increase sales. This will be accomplished by developing positive relationships with current and potential customers; inspecting and determining customer needs and then providing estimates for company services; crops-selling services; and various other marketing strategies; developing routes by canvassing areas; and participating in community events and home shows.
Two Years Sales Experience Required . Position involves independent work and a desire to work outdoors. Drug Screening, Background Check, and Valid Driver’s License all required.
We are a family-founded company that values our employees. Our goal is to impress our customers through our quality services, ethics, and customer care. If you feel this is the right position for you, we would love to see if you will be the next addition to our team!
Responsibilities and duties:
- Full-time position
- As with most sales positions, you must be available to respond to calls, emails, appointments at all times, including evenings and weekends
- Meet with customers and potential customers to carefully inspect, diagnose, and/or verify service needs. Educate customers on treatment techniques and options.
- Conduct inspections of various buildings and structures to provide estimates to customers and potential customers. Follow up on all estimates.
- Work with and around bugs, rodents, pest prevention/elimination odors, and pest-related products
- Develop a sales strategy to assist with building business and achieving company sales goals.
- Solicit new pest control business through targeted sales efforts including cold-calling.
- The Sales Professional reports to the Director of Sales
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-years SALES Experience Required
- Must be able to drive and operate a company vehicle and meet company/insurance driving standards
- Must be prompt
- Must be able to work independently and with a team, must be a self-starter and good communicator
- Clean and neat image required
Required licenses or certifications:
- Valid Georgia Driver’s License
- Georgia Structural Pest Control Registration License preferred
Are you looking for a great place to work with opportunity to grow?
Apply at Any Pest, Inc. for a Sales Professional job today!